Re: ISAM error connecting to MDB and using a linked Sharepoint List

Don Reynolds wrote:
I have an MDB with a linked table to a Sharepoint List. Within Access
2007 I can read and write to this Sharepoint List, but when I use ADO
to connect to the MDB with the OLE Jet provider and read the
Sharepoint List linked table I get an error...

Error Number: -2147467259
Could not find installable ISAM.

Is there any way to read and write to a Sharepoint List with VBScript
or classic ASP?

I don't think there is a direct way. I suspect you will need to create a
..Net web service to enable this. If you need help with that you might try
the forums at www.asp.net.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

  • Re: One works the other doesnt
    ... say anything about permissions that when I open the .mdb in Access, ... the user account under which IIS is running does not. ... This email account is my spam trap so I ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db)
  • Re: Access View
    ... Roland Hall wrote: ... > Can't use CREATE PROCEDURE in Access for the same reason unless you ... but running it via ADO in a VBA module is exactly the same as running ... This email account is my spam trap so I ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db)
  • Re: How to create a checkbox datatype column in a table in VB .net code
    ... Definitely not with ADO, ... but this is a classic ADO newsgroup. ... ADO.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ADO so, ... This email account is my spam trap so I ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Re: storage of orders
    ... new MDB? ... On the face of it, I see no compelling reason for a different database, but ... reasons both for and against creating a new database and let us critique the ... This email account is my spam trap so I ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db)
  • Re: VB6 Access97
    ... I retrieve and manipulate the data using ADO and all works very well. ... Access has builtin functionality to export data to text files. ... ADO recordsets have a Save method to allow them to be saved to files, ... This email account is my spam trap so I ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)