Re: Difference between TableAdapter and DataTable

Willian Lopes wrote:
Hi everybody.

What´s the diference between TableAdapter and DataTable? When I
should use a TableAdapter and DataTable?

Hugs,

Willian

recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) ADO newsgroup.
ADO.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ADO so, while you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

  • <a href="http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/Data/microsoft.public.data.ado/2008-07