Re: ASP/ADO/VB.NET: How to update multiple datatables with typed datasets ?

Bauhaus wrote:
I made a database (http://users.skynet.be/fc042048/Pizza.jpg) in
Access which I want to use via typed datasets on my website.

recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) ADO newsgroup.
ADO.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ADO so, while you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

.