Re: Create table
- From: "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <reb01501@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2021 08:47:13 -0400
Jose Perdigao wrote:
How can create a table from a recordset?You can't. Given that it appears you are using Access VBA in an Access
The recordset comes from view or sp.
dim cn as adodb.connection
dim rc as adodb.recordset
set cn = currentproject.connection
set rc = New adodb.recordset
rc.Open "View or SP", cn
Now how can create a table from rc and copy the data from rc into the
module, you have many other options including TransferDatabase. I suggest
you post somne more details (such as where the data is coming from) to an
Access VBA group. It appears you are posting this message via the web
interface, so you can find an Access group by expanding the "Office
Solutions" node in the table of contents over there on the left.
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so I
don't check it very often. If you must reply off-line, then remove the
- Prev by Date: Memory consumption
- Next by Date: Re: Memory consumption
- Previous by thread: Memory consumption
- Next by thread: Re: Error: "Byte array truncation to a length of 8000"