Re: Create table

Jose Perdigao wrote:
How can create a table from a recordset?

The recordset comes from view or sp.
dim cn as adodb.connection
dim rc as adodb.recordset
set cn = currentproject.connection
set rc = New adodb.recordset
rc.Open "View or SP", cn

Now how can create a table from rc and copy the data from rc into the
table created.

Any help?

Thanks
jcp
You can't. Given that it appears you are using Access VBA in an Access
module, you have many other options including TransferDatabase. I suggest
you post somne more details (such as where the data is coming from) to an
Access VBA group. It appears you are posting this message via the web
interface, so you can find an Access group by expanding the "Office
Solutions" node in the table of contents over there on the left.
--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

  • "No data at execution values pending" Error
    ... App has worked fine, but when installing XP/SP2, now getting error ... in subject line when querying to a stored procedure in Oracle via Access VBA ... Dim cmd As New ADODB.Command ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • <a href="http://www.tech-ar