Re: vb6 call recordset from sql server 2000 - working until using parameters - then empty recordset

aaapaul wrote:
I found out, that I am getting the data.

Do While Not Rs1.EOF
Debug.Print Rs1.Fields(0)
Rs1.MoveNext
Loop

But why cant I bind the grid directly to the recordset?

Set Me.MSFlexGrid1.DataSource = Rs1

Sorry, but it's been too long since I used vb6, and even when I did, I never
bound my grids to data sources, preferring to fill them myself. You will
probably get better response to this in a VB6 group such as
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"