ADO via VBA on Server 2000?

I've added code in a MS Word macro (written in VBA) that references ADO so I
can call SQL from VBA. I'm using ADO 2.8. Is there any reason I wouldn't
be able to run this macro on Windows Server 2000? If it's not compatible,
do I need to use an earlier version? Thanks.

  • Run Word macro from Access
    ... First post, please be kind. ... Have just dived into the world of VBA, ... Here is what I have so far in Access to call/run the Word Macro. ... Set myWD = CreateObject ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Run Word macro from Access
    ... you aren't seeing and can't respond to the messagebox. ... If your Word macro uses the Selection object, you may well find that it ... Have just dived int