Terminate orchestration when a web service timeout exception occurs

Hello guys

I've the following problem:

I call a webservice in an orchestration and want to terminate it only when a
timeout exception occurs during the webservice call. I already made a non
transactional scope around the send and receive shape. Then I added an
exception handling block to catch the exception. I read somewhere that the
exception is of type System.Web.Services.SoapException.

When I inspect this exception in the debugger its not easy distinguish
between the different web exception types which can occour when calling a
web service (e.g. TimeoutException, EndpointNotFoundException, ...). This
message type is only part of the description and occurs somewhere in the
error text.
So one bad possibility would be to check if the description contains the
string "TimeoutException".

But I'm sure there must be another better possibility to achieve this?

Many thanks in advance
Samuel