Biztalk Project not available in Visual Studio 2005

I just installed Biztalk Server 2006 R2 Developer Edition and Visual Studio
2005 on a Windows 2008 server. I not installed them in the default location,
but on other harddisk.
Now, the Biztalk Project template is not available in Visual Studio. Also,
when I try to load a solution containing BizTalk projects, I get

The application for project 'C:\Projects\MyBiztalkProject.btproj' is not
installed.

Make sure the application for the project type (.btproj) is installed.

How do I make the Biztalk Project template available in Visual Studio?

Greets,
Nils Gruson

  • Its just not there!
    ... I selected complete installation of BizTalk RFID, so the SDK should be installed. ... If i try to repair the installation, and select that the SDK will be installed when needed, the wizard tells me that that would free up disc space. ... I just installed Biztalk Server 2006 R2 Developer Edition and Visual Studio ... the Biztalk Project template is not available in Visual Studio. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Visual Studio 2005 and Biztalk
    ... i have biztalk installed on a server. ... the server I can edit a biztalk project i.e. ... what do i need to install on the client machine so that visual studio can ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • not finding the biztalk editor in Visual Studio 2005
    ... I just installed Biztalk Server 2006 R2 Developer Edition and Visual Studio ... How do I make the Biztalk Project template available in Visual Studio? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Deploying a schema in a separate assembly
    ... So does that mean you can not refernce a typed dataset in a BizTalk project that has is in an assmbley, which is also referenced as part of another application? ... > then try to create map that uses this schema. ... >>>>> Namespace and the Type Name be set? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Deploy dll with biztalk schema without the biztalk project
    ... Safe, and another developer installs the program, it's still going to have ... you can also use the BTSDEPLOY utility to move/install a Biztalk ... > Our set-up is developer workstations with Biztalk 2004 and Visual Studio ... > Test and Production platforms with Biztalk 2004 and without Visual Studio. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)