Re: BizTalk DB connectivity problems

Tech Tip: Click here to run a free scan for Windows Errors and optimize PC performance

Just wanted to let you know that, yes, I am having very similar problems, but
have not had time to troubleshoot it yet, so I have no further information to
offer, but will be watching this thread, and, when I have a chance to get
back to the issue, might want to engage in more conversation!

"Daniel_1" wrote:

Thanks Randal,

Yes it would seem that there is some interfering process(es) causing the
network failures. We are trying to track down any such thing, but would also
like to hear from anyone who may have had any similar issues.

The PAL tool looks helpful, thanks for that.

Daniel

"Randal van Splunteren" wrote:

Hi,

You say that the failure occurs on regular basis. Is there something going
on on the servers (e.g. backup job) when the errors occur?
Als you could try to use PAL tool (www.codeplex.com/PAL) to monitor you
environment for one day and analyse what is causing the problems.

HTH,

Randal van Splunteren

"Daniel_1" <Daniel1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

Has anyone experienced major SQL connectivity problems on their BizTalk
2006
servers with events log like those listed below? These errors occur on our
BizTalk servers on a regular basis even when there are no incoming
messages
arriving, a complete failure of the applications often folllows. They
definitely suggest network issues, but our network people are adamant that
everything is fine. We have 2 BizTalk boxes which talk with 2 clustered
SQL
servers. The errors appear on both BizTalk machines.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Daniel

This sequence of events are typical and occur several times daily, usually
at the exact same times each day:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006
Event Category: (1)