Re: BizTalk 2006 Map error in ConsumeWebService SDK

Hi!

The assembly "ConsumeWebService.dll" has been deployed and the XmlReceive
pipeline is used in the ReceivePort... The pipeline resolves the incoming
message to be of message type "http://ConsumeWebService.InboundPO#InboundPO";
but after the map has been executed, the destination fields has not been
populated by the source field values, they are empty. Really strange!

/Jonas

"Greg Forsythe" wrote:

Any map on an Receive Port will only be actioned if the messagetype of the
incoming message matches the map's source message type.
You can add multiple maps to a receive port, each for a different source
message type.

The most likely scenario is the messagetype is not being discovered in the
pipeline.
This is done by the XmlDisassembler component.
Are you using the PassThru pipeline (no components) or the XmlReceive
pipeline (XmlDisassmbler component) on the receive location

Greg

"Jonas D" <JonasD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,
I cannot get the "FilePOToWebPO.btm"-map of the ConsumeWebService SDK
Sample
in BizTalk 2006 to work properly.

My setup: Win XP SP2, BizTalk 2006, SQL Server 2005, VS2005, all on the
same machine.

When I test the map directly in the BizTalk mapper in Visual Studio 2005 I
get the expected behaviour. That is, all field values in the source
message
are transferred to the fields in the destination message.

But when I set up a simple File ReceivePort/Location (with the map) and a
File SendPort, then the destination message is not populated with the
field
values. Why is that?

Source message and destination message can be seen below:
Source document:
<InboundPO xmlns="http://ConsumeWebService.InboundPO";>
<PO_Num>PO_Num_exempel</PO_Num>
<Date>Date_exempel</Date>
</InboundPO>

Destination document
<ns0:InboundPO
xmlns:ns0="http://Microsoft.Samples.BizTalk.ConsumeWebService/webservices/";>
<ns0:PO_Num></ns0:PO_Num>
<ns0:Date></ns0:Date>
</ns0:InboundPO>

Thanks and Regards,
Jonas

  • Re: Insert Map not working:
    ... To perform a transform in the pipeline the message type must be known. ... message type required by the map so no transform is done. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: BizTalk 2006 Map error in ConsumeWebService SDK
    ... my input document did not correspond to the schema ... should not the map fail when the input message does not ... pipeline is used in the ReceivePort... ... then the destination message is not populated with the ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Flat file and mapping
    ... would allow transforming from the flat file extension to what was needed as ... > Map selection is done based on a property called Message Type. ... > If you change your pipeline to use your FileFileConvertedToXml.xsd or change ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: BizTalk 2006 Map error in ConsumeWebService SDK
    ... Any map on an Receive Port will only be actioned if the messagetype of the ... incoming message matches the map's source message type. ... When I test the map directly in the BizTalk mapper in Visual Studio 2005 I ... then the destination message is not populated with the ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: attaching a map to the send port
    ... Try setting the receive pipeline to the XmlReceive pipeline. ... I think no-one is setting the message type in tthe context and so the map is not matching ton the message. ... Hi when I create a receive port and attach a map to it all incoming messages ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)