Re: Biztalk Backup Restore

Rob,
Have you tried the procedure to change the Master Secret Server:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/BTS06Operations/html/44a786ca-4645-44a8-b33e-d0019f0aeca9.asp

using ssomanage -updatedb and ssoconfig -restoresecret

Greg

"Rob" <Rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi

I am having a problem with the backup and restore (to a different machine)
and wonder if anybody can help.

I am using the Backup BizTalk Server job through a linked server as
specified in the docs. I run the updatedatabase and updateregistry
scripts.

My set up is as follows. Server A and B both running BizTalk 2006
standard
edition. They are both single server installations, hosting their own
master
secret I want to failover from Server A to Server B (to test inter site
Disaster Recovery)

The problem is the ENTSSO database. When i start the enterprise single
sign
on service on server B after the restore it places still has a dependency
on
the single sign on service on Server A. If i look in the SSOX_Servers
table
it has both server A and server B. All of the adapter config etc seems to
be
still tied to server A. If i stop the ent sso service on Server A then i
cannot see the adapter info on server B.

How do i get SSO to use only server B?

Hope someone can help!

Rob