Re: Subscription problem BTS 2006

Hello!

Thanks for your answer!

The problem seems to be that the MessageType property is not promoted.

This is what the orchestration is accepting:

http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/system-properties.MessageType ==
http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd#ProductUpdate And

http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/system-properties.ReceivePortID ==
{217791FF-1402-4840-A518-9B0306E21B08}

But when I check the message in the Administration Console, the MessageType
looks like this:

MessageType 2 Not Promoted
http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/msmq-properties

ReceivePortID {217791FF-1402-4840-A518-9B0306E21B08} Promoted
http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/system-properties

ReceivePortId however is correct.

The value of the MessageType is 2. Why is this..?

Thanks!

::m

"Kartik Paramasivam" <KartikParamasivam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:D665F81B-60BC-4DA9-86B2-75DE0B55E16D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In 2006, you can go to the Biztalk admin console and look at the receive
port instance which was suspended due to the routing failure.
you can right click on the suspended instance and select "Trouble shoot
routing failure". Now this will lead you to the "routing failure report".
Look at the message and then the message context inside the routing
failure
report. This will show you the list of context properties which were
promoted
when the message was published after the receive pipeline. This will allow
you to debug which property was not promoted.

"Mikael Östberg" wrote:

Hello all!

I am migrating a quite small solution from BTS 2004 to BTS 2006 and I
have a
problem with a message that can't find it's subscribers.

The Receive location is using MSMQ and recieves messages from a local
private queue. They are to be sent into an orchestration where the
inport
takes a message that corresponds to a certain Schema.

The message that arrives looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<ProductUpdate xmlns=http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd>
</ProductUpdate>

The Schema header looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16" ?>
<xs:schema xmlns:b="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003";
xmlns="http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd";
targetNamespace=http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd
version="1.0" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:schemaInfo BizTalkServerEditorTool_Version="1.5"
displayroot_reference="ProductUpdate" standard="XML"
target_namespace="http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd";
xmlns:b="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003";
root_reference="ProductUpdate" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:schema>

I have bound the orchestration to the receive port, receive location and
enlisted and started everything.

The error:
The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were
found.
This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not
been
enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for
subscription
evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration
console to troubleshoot this failure.

When I check the subscription properties for my orchestration, I can see
this:
http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/system-properties.MessageType
==
http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd#ProductUpdate And

http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/system-properties.ReceivePortID ==
{217791FF-1402-4840-A518-9B0306E21B08}

According to me, all this is correct and still the message is not
routing
correctly. Why is this?

Thankful for help!

Mikael Östberg

  • Routing Failure Orchestration Subscription
    ... Still the orchestration doesnot pick up the Error Report, ... "Adapter instance" but I don't know how to point to this service instance ... enabled "Enable Routing Failure" on Receive port ... Well my problem is the Orch B is not pick the routing failed message from ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Routing Failure Issue
    ... Still the orchestration doesnot pick up the Error Report, ... "Adapter instance" but I don't know how to point to this service instance ... enabled "Enable Routing Failure" on Receive port ... Well my problem is the Orch B is not pick the routing failed message from ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Consuming Web Services in Messaging Only Scenarios
    ... I am wondering if you get a routing failure? ... an orchestration successfully. ... I can receive messages, transform them, send them to the target web service, ... serialize the message part blah blah blah" message. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Subscription problem BTS 2006
    ... port instance which was suspended due to the routing failure. ... They are to be sent into an orchestration where the inport ... The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)