Re: Subscription problem BTS 2006

Do you have the XmlDisassembler in the custom pipeline.
This is the component that recognises the message and promotes the
properties, including the MessageType.
The XmlDisassembler uses the root node and target namespace to establish the
MessageType and to find the schema. The schema has the definitions of the
promoted properties.
The XmlValidator will only work if the MessageType has been set.
The orchestration will be subscribing to the MessageType - this is taken
from the MessageType of the message that is being received by the
orchestration.
You can add additional filters to the subscription by setting filters on the
receive shape in the orchestration.

I would try to find out why the standard XmlReceive pipeline is not working.

Greg

"Mikael Östberg" <mikael.ostberg-at-intellecta.se> wrote in message
Thanks for you reply!

I am using a custom pipline with an XML Validator against the schema I
have.
I tried to use an XmlPipeline but that wouldn't work. It said something
about not beeing able to handle the message.

Right now, I've lost connection to the machine, so I'm a bit stuck with
that.

But about subscriptions. Can I manually set what properties the
orchestration should listen to? Now it seems like the properties match,
but
it still doesn't work which is quite confusing. It would be better i I
could
just set that it would listen to a specific receive location. Is that
possible in a receive location bound to orchestration set up..?

Thanks!

::m

"Greg Forsythe" <greg.forsythe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What are the values for these properties in the message. You can use the
admin console to look at the message context of the failed message.
Are you using the right pipeline?

Greg

"Mikael Östberg" <mikael.ostberg-at-intellecta.se> wrote in message
Hello all!

I am migrating a quite small solution from BTS 2004 to BTS 2006 and I
have
problem with a message that can't find it's subscribers.

The Receive location is using MSMQ and recieves messages from a local
private queue. They are to be sent into an orchestration where the
inport
takes a message that corresponds to a certain Schema.

The message that arrives looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<ProductUpdate xmlns=http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd>
</ProductUpdate>

The Schema header looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16" ?>
<xs:schema xmlns:b="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003";
xmlns="http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd";
targetNamespace=http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd
version="1.0" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:schemaInfo BizTalkServerEditorTool_Version="1.5"
displayroot_reference="ProductUpdate" standard="XML"
target_namespace="http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd";
xmlns:b="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003";
root_reference="ProductUpdate" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:schema>

I have bound the orchestration to the receive port, receive location
and
enlisted and started everything.

The error:
The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were
found.
This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not
been
enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for
subscription
evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk
Administration
console to troubleshoot this failure.

When I check the subscription properties for my orchestration, I can
see
this:
http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/system-properties.MessageType
==
http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd#ProductUpdate And

http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/system-properties.ReceivePortID
==
{217791FF-1402-4840-A518-9B0306E21B08}

According to me, all this is correct and still the message is not
routing
correctly. Why is this?

Thankful for help!

Mikael Östberg

  • Re: Subscription problem BTS 2006
    ... I do have an XmlDisassembler in my custom pipeline and it's Documents ... I also have an XML validator with the same schema. ... The orchestration will be subscribing to the MessageType - this is taken ... You can add additional filters to the subscription by setting filters on ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Subscription problem BTS 2006
    ... Have you tried not specifying the schema on the XmlDisassembler. ... I do have an XmlDisassembler in my custom pipeline and it's Documents ... The orchestration will be subscribing to the MessageType - this is ... You can add additional filters to the subscription by setting filters ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Split one message into many with the same schema
    ... The messages generated now enter in one main orchestration that dispatches ... schema is going to be, but as far as I know when I build the class, I presume ... The message is going to pass through a custom pipeline, ... If so then i would break this apart in a pipeline component and then ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Promoting properties
    ... >1) Leave my xsd as is and promote this tag identifier property in a custom ... I can't promote the field in the schema, ... pipeline components should be used to disassemble/prepare messages for orchestrations so orchestrations ... if you see yourself putting a lot of message transformation at the beginning of your orchestration to prepare the data ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Promoting properties
    ... >>My idea is to write one orchestration for each different type of message. ... I can't promote the field in the schema, ... >>2) Split the xsd in multiple xsd, one for each message type and use ... pipeline components should be used to disassemble/prepare ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)