From: dogirard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Doug Girard [MSFT])
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2021 18:51:25 GMT
Subject: Re: WSE 3.0 Adapter for Biztalk 2006?
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general

This FAQ may help clear things up.
http://blogs.msdn.com/biztalk_server_team_blog/archive/2006/04/12/575207.as

Regards,
Doug Girard [MSFT]

Note: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
--------------------
From: =?Utf-8?B?YXNhbmZvcmQ=?=
<asanford2000_at_hotmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2021 11:28:01 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general

Thanks, Scott; do you have a URL for the webcast so I could check it out?

Microsoft: any input on the WSE plan and timetable for Biztalk 2006?
Thanks!

"Scott Colestock" wrote:

A recent webcast I caught indicated that an updated wse 2.0 adapter
would
ship for biztalk 2006, and that subsequent to that, the focus would be
on a
WCF adapter.

Scott Colestock
www.traceofthought.net

"asanford" <asanford2000_at_hotmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message
I cannot seem to find any support for the WS-* standards in Biztalk
2006,
although support for these standards has existed for some time now in
Biztalk
2004 via a WSE 2.0 Adapter. Since Biztalk 2006 seems to focus on
supporting
.net 2.0, the assumption would be that a WSE 3.0 adapter would be made
available for Biztalk 2006.

1) Is there a plan to create a WSE 3.0 adapter for Biztalk 2006?
2) If so, what is the timeframe?

Hopefully we won't have to wait for the end of 2006 for the Vista /
WCF
release!

  • Re: WSE beta 2006
    ... Last week WSE 2.0 Service Pack 1 released to web, ... interoperability between BizTalk Server and other applications that require ... pack, in particular, allows the WSE 2.0 adapter to work with BizTalk Server ... Coinciding with BizTalk Server 2006's generally availability in the field, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server failed
    ... You might want to check what account is used to run the Biztalk Server ... might fail with that error when you run the SQL adapter. ... >>I am using BizTalk Server 2002, and the adapter for SQL Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • Message Engine failed to register adapter for WSE for receive loca
    ... web service using the WSE Web service tool. ... I had to create manually a Isolated Host for the WSE adapter. ... adapter runs under an account that has access to the BizTalk databases. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Urgent -MQseries.
    ... >Microsoft will be releasing a BizTalk 2004 Adapter for MQ ... >Queues from BizTalk Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: NTLM Security Token Pass thru
    ... You can install the WSE 2.0 BizTalk Adapter. ... The install will add a new BizTalk WSE Publishing Wizard.) ... client application through the orchestration exposed as a service ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)