Re: mqseries adapter for BizTalk 2006

Belmina,

When you go to reinstall, please consult the installation documentation
found at http://tinyurl.com/ntkoa . The documentation states that you need
MQSeries on the BizTalk server as well as your MQSeries server in order for
the MQSeries adapter to work correctly.

Lucas

--
===========
Lucas R. Vogel

"bd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

Hi Lucas,

I have everything uninstalled right now in order to "try again" so I
can not answer your question in the moment.

But can you explain me if MQSAgent2 should come with installation of
MQSeries 5.3 (CSD12) or do I have to install something more?

- Belmina

Lucas R. Vogel skrev:

Do you see it listed in your COM+ Applications?
--
===========
Lucas R. Vogel

"bd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

Hi Lucas,

thanks a lot for your response :-)

Yes, computer B is a win2003 server. BTW, Computer A is Windows XP.

It is exactly MQSAgent that confuses me. If I understand it properly
for BizTalk Server 2004 scenario it is a part of the MQSeries adapter
that is installed on Computer B.

Microsoft documentation says that "Computer B" in BizTalk 2006 scenario
should have MQSAgent2 running. But where should it come from? Is it a
part of MQSeries 5.3 (CSD 12) that I have installed on the computer B
or should I installed it separately. If so, where can I find it?

Regards,
Belmina

Lucas R. Vogel skrev:

what kind of server is computer B in your scenario?

Assuming computer B is a win2003 server, I would suggest checking the MSDTC
and COM+ security settings on both servers to make sure nothing is getting
caught between the two of them. I would also check the MQSeries server to
make sure the MQSAgent COM+ service is running. According to the
documentation MQSeries needs to be version 5.3 (CSD10) or greater...

Lucas

--
===========
Lucas R. Vogel

"bd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to establish the following setup.

Computer A : Biztalk Server 2006

Computer B: WebSphere MQ manager

I am confused by what should be installed where. In the old BizTalk
Server 2004 setup I had a Bizrtalk and Biztalk MQ series adapter
installed on Computer A and Biztalk MQ series adapter installed on
Computer B. Everything worked perfect.

Now I have only BizTalk Server 2006 installed on computer A. If I try
to create a receive location with transport type MQSeries, choose
Computer B as server, and click on the Queue Manager dropdown I get the
following error
"retriving the COM class factory for remote component ..."

I have also tried with the old Biztlak Server 2004 MQ series adapter
installed on Computer B but it does not help.

ANy ideas what has to be installed where to get a Biztalk Server 2006
to communicate with Web Sphere running on the separate computer?

  • Re: mqseries adapter for BizTalk 2006
    ... But can you explain me if MQSAgent2 should come with installation of ... MQSeries 5.3 or do I have to install something more? ... computer B is a win2003 server. ... for BizTalk Server 2004 scenario it is a part of the MQSeries adapter ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: mqseries adapter for BizTalk 2006
    ... please consult the installation documentation ... MQSeries on the BizTalk server as well as your MQSeries server in order for ... for BizTalk Server 2004 scenario it is a part of the MQSeries adapter ...
    ... computer B is a win2003 server. ... for BizTalk Server 2004 scenario it is a part of the MQSeries adapter ... part of MQSeries 5.3 that I have installed on the computer B ... Lucas R. Vogel skrev: ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Does FTPadapter for Biztalk Server 2002 run on Win2003 Server?
    ... Does FTPadapter for Biztalk Server 2002 run on Win2003 Server? ... The information give on the download page, and in the installation read me ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Selling LinuxCBT Redhat edition training cource .It is 75 hours/375 Videos on 10Cds training solut
    ... LinuxCBT is a unique and revolutionary approach to teaching the Linux ... outlets and other CBTs do not; real RedHat Linux skills! ... LinuxCBT includes both Client Management and Server Management ... Planning the installation - identify software, ...
    (linux.redhat)