re:Best way to create a workflow (HWS, Orchestration, ...?)

I've done some work with HWS and to be honest... I found it completely
unelpful, over complex with little or no documentation. For most
simple workflow based solutions, you're probably right to stick with
Sharepoint/Infopath and Biztalk.

It would appear, also, that HWS is not going to be developed any
further within the BizTalk product although support wil remain.

Kind Regards,

Shaun

  • Details of HWS Orchestration
    ... The orchestration of HWS seems to be complex. ... Is there any documentation on ... If we have to create a new workflow how what all sections ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Workflow Patterns and HWS in BTS 04
    ... The engine drives the workflow. ... > Your observation on HWS is correct: HWS allows you to build flows that are ... > orchestartion could drive the workflow until it finishes. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Workflow Patterns and HWS in BTS 04
    ... workflow products in the market and are what I feel a "proper" workflow ... With HWS, one seems to be ... >>model is the correct analog for my workflow or if the orchestration is. ... >>it seems that activity models are the recomended way to go when human ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: HWS sample???
    ... Also i was not able to find out how SDK sample designed InfoPath form from ... HWS project. ... > human workflow condition (ie. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Create Leave Application using HWS
    ... the steps involved in creating an HWS workflow are: ... >>point where to start in defining a work flow. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)