Re: Custom pipeline to submit documents to web services

as I've mentioned I was surprised to find out it works myself, after trying
endlessly with the SOAP adapter with the past but have not yet tried it
myself.

It was Phua Chiu Kiang that posted he succesfully managed to do that
(http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.biztalk.orchestration/msg/01992a516dd252e4?dmode=source)

I hope he can step in at this stage and give more details...

Yossi Dahan