Re: Upgrade from BTS 2004 Eval to Ent

Anon,

As per the above link, "Upgrading BizTalk Server 2004 Editions":

You can upgrade from Partner to Standard, Partner to Enterprise, Standard
to Enterprise, and Evaluation to Enterprise. You cannot upgrade from
Developer to Partner, Developer to Standard, and Developer to Enterprise.
Downgrades are not supported.

HTH,
Doug Girard [MSFT]

Note: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

--------------------

http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/migrati
>> on/htm/ebiz_interop_upgrade_yzmo.asp
>>
>> HTH,
>> Doug Girard [MSFT]
>>
>> Note: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
>> rights.
>>
>> --------------------
>>>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general
>>>From: dogirard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ("Doug Girard [MSFT]")
>>>Date: Wed, 11 May 2021 23:09:23 GMT
>>>Subject: RE: Upgrade from BTS 2004 Eval to Ent
>>>
>>>Hi Nikhil,
>>>
>>>On the same box, the upgrade from Evaluation to Enterprise edition is
>>>supported. Simply run the Enterprise SKU installer on this server.
>>>Unconfiguration/reconfiguration is not necessary.
>>>
>>>If Enterprise (or Standard) edition is already on a separate box
entirely,
>>>simply stage over your BizTalk-related artifacts -- they will work on any
>>>SKU.
>>>
>>>HTH,
>>>Doug Girard [MSFT]
>>>
>>>Note: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
>>>rights.
>>>
>>>--------------------

>>>my

  • Re: Upgrade from BTS 2004 Eval to Ent
    ... >> You can upgrade from Partner to Standard, Partner to Enterprise, Standard ... >> Developer to Partner, Developer to Standard, and Developer to Enterprise. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: upgrading from Exch2003 standard to enterprise
    ... Although store size was the main reason the firm chose Enterprise, ... In enterprise edition you can have 4 storage groups with each 5 unlimited ... Exchange 2003 Standard to Enterprise this weekend and don't want it going ... To do this upgrade, is there no other prep work on the Exchange Standard, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: Moving 2000 domain controller to Enterprise 2003 R2
    ... 2k3 Enterprise. ... If your Win 2k server is Win 2k Standard you can use either Win 2k3 Standard ... DCs ... enterprise upgrade liscense even if Im just using it to perform the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: Upgrade Windows Server 2003 Standard to Windows Server 2003 Ent
    ... Normally insert the CD at the Desktop and follow the prompts to upgrade from ... Standard to Enterprise is a supported upgrade path: ... > sam goucher ...
  • Re: upgrade 2000 Standard to Enterprise
    ... you can just get the Enterprise CD and it would upgrade the Standard ... > A developer has created some very large cubes that are taking a long time ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)