Re: Pipeline Disassembler - Public Token - >1 developer - Arg

Use the same key file, check it into VSS and then you won't run into this
type of problem.

Matt

"mike_zandvliet" <mike_zandvliet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:RZOdnUmuILCqJ-ffRVn_vg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> We have a simple pipeline for splitting an envelope into messages. It
> has one disassembler shape on it for this purpose.
>
> Our solution has several assemblies, one for Orchestrations, one for
> Schemas, one for Pipelines, etc.
>
> Everything compiles and works perfectly well on one developers
> machine. :D
>
> However, when any other developer gets latest from VSS and tries to
> compile it, he gets this error:
>
> C:\@Development\PGA.ROOT\PGA\PGA.Pipelines\Rcv_ResponseBatch.btp
> Component 'XML disassembler' properties validation failed. The
> document
> schema "Foo.Bar.Widgets.PGA.Schemas.Response_XML,
> PGA.Schemas, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=dde5c1092fc9ef82" does not
> exist.
>
> :x
>
> After a bit of investigation it seems that the disassembler shape has
> 'hard-coded' the PublicKeyToken of both the Envelope schema and the
> Body schema. When the second developer compiles the solution, a
> different PublicKeyToken is generated for the Schemas assembly. This
> doesn't match the original PublicKeyToken that the disassembler shape
> was expecting, so it throws this compile error.
>
> :(
>
> Isn't this a bit strange? Why is this the only part of BizTalk that
> cares about PublicKeyTokens? What can we do to avoid this error?
>
> Hope you can help.
>
> Cheers,
> Mike

  • Pipeline Disassembler - Public Token - >1 developer - Arg
    ... Schemas, one for Pipelines, etc. ... Everything compiles and works perfectly well on one developers ... After a bit of investigation it seems that the disassembler shape has ... cares about PublicKeyTokens? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: EDIFACT D96A compilation error
    ... I applied the EDIdatatype in notepad and then it compiled without errors. ... > The INVOIC schema compiles fine, but when I try to compile the ORDERS ... > I have attached the ORDERS schema that gives the error. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: [XML] XSD Schema Validation
    ... >I think that call compiles and validates the schema, ... Does the schema itself get parsed, ... validate an XML document? ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Any ideas why this validation always succeeds when it shouldnt?!
    ... Below is a little code snippet and a couple of ... Here's the schema, which 'compiles' fine (as you can see, I was having ... play with xs:include and types): ...
  • error compiling package-info.java
    ... I'm using JAXB/xjc to generate code to access my schema. ... Everything compiles fine except for the package-info.java file it gives me an error of "package annotations should be in file package-info.java at line 8 " ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)