Re: HAT Message Body

From: Chiamin (Chiamin_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/15/05

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:23:03 -0800

Hi,
  I am a beginner. How to use WMI?
  Or could you please give me some simple sample files for reference?
  I also want to get Biztalk HAT all information.

"PBR" wrote:

> Not natively in HAT, no. However, you can use WMI to save the message body
> programatically and display it that way.
> "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > In BTS 2002 it was possible to see the message that had been submitted by
> > using the document tracking. This is possible in the HAT tool by setting
> the
> > tracking on the message body and then saving the message then using a 3rd
> > party tool to open this. Is this anyway in HAT to see the message body as
> > easy as in BTS 2002?
> >
> > thanks
> > --
> > John

Relevant Pages

  • Re: gcnew does not generate an object instance?
    ... If you define a reference type variable without a hat, ... trying to invoke members on it will cause an exception. ... If I declare p_usbapi as an object without the hat, see CODE#1, ... // some time later a member function is called: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Re: Advice Needed...
    ... Here is a link describing it, ... Thanks to Michael C., sort of, I have finally found it, and eaten that hat. ... Yum, yum. ... and only found the 3.0 reference. ...
  • Re: How to use HttpServerUtility?
    ... We got a sick zebra a hat, ... you ultimate tuna. ... so i have added a reference to System.Web; ... Error The type 'System.Web.HttpServerUtility' has no constructors defined ...