Re: Newbie: deployment problem

From: Balaji Thiagarajan (tbalaji_mcsd_at_hotmail.com.NOSPAM)
Date: 11/24/04

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 07:50:42 -0500

It looks like MSMQT is not installed on your box. Go to BizTalk Admin
console and check the adapters installed under Adapters node, if it's not
listed then you may need to install them.

How to install MSMQT:
In BizTalk Admin console, right click on the "Adapters" node and select New.
Choose MSMQT adapter from the list.
MSMQT will not work if MSMQ is running in the same box. please
disable/uninstall MSMQ before adding the MSMQT adapter. However, if you want
both MSMQ and MSMQT to run in the same box then you need to do side by side
installation. Refer this post for side by side installation steps
http://blogs.msdn.com/eldarm/archive/2004/10/13/241799.aspx

--
Balaji Thiagarajan
MCP (BizTalk)