Re: http request response

From: Matt Milner (matt.milner_at_m3technologypartners)
Date: 11/20/04

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:31:41 -0600

have you tried creating a multipart message type, then instance and setting
each part to the type of message(s) you want to send? I haven't tried this,
but it is the point of multipart messages.

Matt

"Inukshuk" <Inukshuk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Is it at all possible to send more than one message to a request-response
> http port.
> I wish to notfy the caller of 2 things.
> 1 - a summary of what was submitted along with a unique message_id
> 2 - the actual xml message response after being processed by the
> orchestration
>
> note: the orchestration can process the xml file in synch or async mode.
> In the case of the async they will need to have the message_id returned to
> them for later verification.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MessageType Promotion from XLANG Any Message?
    ... wrapped in a multipart message as it is commonly recommanded. ... MessageBox, since XLANGs.BaseTypes.Any is used, the orchestration does ... orchestration refuse the promotion, silently. ... I am having a nice color story going on in my mind with EPM ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • change attachment name dynamically biztalk 2006 SMTP
    ... I'm sending an attachment in email multipart message dynamically form ... and I attach file I need (flat file) using Biztalk 2006 nice feature: ... orchestration but I cannot configure this ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Design issue
    ... I don't recall their being an ... easy way to resume suspended messages in 2004 (can you still subscribe ... You could maybe use a multipart message and put ... then a second orchestration received them via direct ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)