Managing Orchestrations using WMI

From: Fazal (Fazal_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/12/04

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:24:01 -0800

Hi,
   I am attempting to create batch files to completely manage orchestrations
in a production environment where Visual studio components or Biztalk
Explorer are not allowed. I liked the setup and cleanup batch files provided
in the samples and modified the same for our purposes.
   Each time I use those batch files however, I am ending up with an unbound
orchestration. Here are the steps I am using

1. @BTSDeploy Deploy Assembly=%AssemblyDirectory% INSTALL=TRUE Log=Deploy
2. @BTSDeploy Import Binding=%BindingFileName% Log=Binding
3. @CScript /NoLogo "..\..\Admin\WMI\Enlist
Orchestration\VBScript\EnlistOrch.vbs" %OrchestrationName% %AssemblyName%
where the parameters are set up using SET commands.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Fazal