RE: Insert Map not working:

From: Paritosh Mhaisekar (ParitoshMhaisekar_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/04/04

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 21:40:05 -0800

Try setting the pipeline as default xml transmit in send port.
pass thru would be of more use for pure routing purpose.
hope this helps
-paritosh

"maverick" wrote:

> I1) inserted a map in the send pipleline. Input file is an XML file. I
> am using pass through send and receive pipelines. But I do not see any
> transformation. Input = Output. Why is this happening? Why is the map
> not working?
>
> 2) When we use pass through pipeline as compared to default
> piplelines?
>
> 3) Want to confirm whether we need to re deploy the solution after
> refering the map into the port? Cos some one told me that first u
> deploy and then only you give reference to the map in the port.
>
> Please help me
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> maverick

  • Re: Flat File to XML with envelope
    ... the envelope can be in the send pipeline and then this pipeline can be ... the map can and should happen on the receive ... port to get it to the format you want. ... > files or xml. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Assembler cannot retrieve the specified document
    ... I've solved the problem by using a Pass Through Transmit on my physical send port, but I guess that this means that the pipeline doesn't understand what schema to apply to the XML output that I'm sending to a file location. ... When the data is received it is then transformed in a Message Construction shape, to a C07052StudentRecordMessage via a map. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Outbound map error
    ... Tried different type of pipeline, both XML and pass through, same error. ... The map works if I run it in an orchestration, just not in a port. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Error: The document type XXX does not match any of the given schemas
    ... creating a custom send pipeline and include the flat file assembler ... There is a Send Port configured with the Flat File Assembler ... I have a map defined that converts the XML file to ... the doc schema property of the FF assembler is set to the FF schema. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Inseting Map in Port
    ... First go to the port and then remove the ... reference to the map. ... "maverick" wrote: ... Once I use the map then I can't redeploy it. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)