RE: probles with schema and orchestration

From: Nicolae Daian [MSFT] (ndaian_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/02/04

Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 17:27:00 GMT

Couple of things to check before doing more investigation:
1. Is the orchestration bound, started and enlisted?
2. Is the BizTalk service started?
3. Is the host running?

If all of these are ok than you should take a look in HAT (Health &
Activity Tracking tool) if there are any messages suspended, if there are
any errors, so on.

--------------------
>>From: "msnews.microsoft.com" <khiann_chua@hotmail.com>
>>Subject: probles with schema and orchestration
>>Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 01:36:51 +0800
>>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general
>>
>>i am using this schema with a basic orchestration, to receive the file on
>>local folder and drop it to another folder.
>>
>>but some how the schema valdation and instance validation success, but
the
>>orchestration failed to be call upon. there is some errors in the event
>>viewers.
>>
>>anyone can help me? attached with the schema
>>
>>thanks and regards
>>khiann

EBusiness Server Team

Relevant Pages