Re: Database Lookup Functoid Access Connection String

From: Jan Eliasen (spam_at_eliasen.dk)
Date: 06/22/04

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:41:45 +0200

Hi

Well, try removing some part of the string I suggested?

For instance, try removing "Persist Security Info=False" or something.
See if that will work - perhaps one of the others.

Jan Eliasen

--
Jan Eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Database Lookup Functoid Access Connection String
    ... try removing some part of the string I suggested? ... but I'm trying to connect to a Microsoft Access database. ... representing himself and not the company he works for. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Double Linked List
    ... 256 characters long identified in the input file F. Each identifier ... string is a string of characters representing the identifier itself. ... the file F which could not be classi ed in the lists NAMES, NUMBERS, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Double Linked List Help
    ... 256 characters long identified in the input file F. Each identifier ... identifier, length is an integer representing the length of the ... string is a string of characters representing the identifier itself. ...
    (comp.lang.c.moderated)
  • Re: Proposal: 6NF
    ... In the context of a dbms engine, a type would be the built in datatypes ... The "what computers are capable of representing" remark is ... as a string representation of an integer if the type would permit it. ...
    (comp.databases.theory)
  • Re: The word "symbol"
    ... The signifier and the signified are separate. ... >> for this number and then a signifier for a string with the characters ... then it can be cast to a numeric type with a value of 2. ... I can put symbols representing numbers into the computer and symbols ...
    (comp.databases.theory)