Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

Re: XML File to Update SQL server

From: Matt Milner (matt.milner_at_m3technologypartners)
Date: 06/20/04

    Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 23:03:15 -0500

    Use the sql adapter to update a table with an updategram. Right click your
    project and choose to "add generated item". There are samples in the
    documentation released on April 2.

    Matt

    "Alan360" <Alan360@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello I am calling a web service that returns an XML file. Now I need to
    take that XML file and UPDATE a table on SQL server. Not sure of what is the
    accepted way to do this in an orchestration or what is the most efficient.
    Thank you for your time.

  • Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
    This document was last modified: 06/22/04 01:51 CEST
    We are proud to be hosted by
    9 Net Avenue Deutschland