Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

Re: New to Biztalk - Error (Unexpected end of stream) Please help!

From: David Downing [MSFT] (ddowning_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/14/04

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 09:39:02 -0700

Alex,

Can you attach your schema and instance data for us to take a look at?

--
Dave
"alex3wworld" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I get the same error.
> Here what I am trying to do:
> I have a flat-file positioned with a structure like this:
>
> version                                00210
> record1   somestringdata    somestringdata   somestringdata
somestringdata
> record2   somestringdata    somestringdata   somestringdata
somestringdata
> ******
> ******
> ******
> *
>
> where the last * is a CRLF and each record delimited by CRLF.
> When I try to validate instance, I got this error: "Unexpected end of
stream while looking for: Positional data (length is 8)the current
definition being parsed is ExportData. The stream offset where the error
occured is 432."
> the 432 position is the place of the last delimiter.
> I tried to add this statement to the schema annotations
(allow_early_termination="true" ), but have no results!
> Also, If I will change my source file and lieve only 1 record and if I set
Max number to 1 - I have no errors at all.

> Alex.

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/15/04 01:55 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland