Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

Re: Target Namespace in schemas.

From: Christof ("Christof")
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:37:18 +0200

When adhering the XML spec and guidance, you should use targetnamespaces.
Why does your XML have to look like this please?

<Invoice>
<Number>Number_0</Number>
<TotalPrice>TotalPrice_0</TotalPrice>
<Invoice>

You can't do anything with this kind of message that you can't do with a
namespaced instance...

If you *really* need it to be this way, you may remove the targetnamespace
and use a custom pipeline. Configure the XML(dis)assembler to use one
specific XML schema then...

Kind regards,
Christof

"froque" <froque.17l3fq@mail.webservertalk.com> wrote in message

> I have a problem relating target namespaces in the schemas.
>
> first :
>

> If I set a target namespace in the schema the resulting xml will look
> like this for example:

> <ns0:Invoice xmlns:ns0="http://HelloWorld.InvoiceSchema">
> <Number>Number_0</Number>
> <TotalPrice>TotalPrice_0</TotalPrice>
> </ns0:Invoice>
>
> and I need to be like this:

> <Invoice>
> <Number>Number_0</Number>
> <TotalPrice>TotalPrice_0</TotalPrice>
> <Invoice>
>
> If I leave empty the target namespace for the schema, Then I get the
> msg as I want, but unfortunatelly I have to deploy in the same server
> another schema with the same root name (Invoice) and then I will get an
> error.
>
> My questions is.
>
> If I have to specify the target namespace, how to obtain the msg in the
> way I need?
>

> --
> froque

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/10/04 02:31 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland