RE: Error - There was no XML start tag open.

From: Allen Zhang (azhang_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/01/04

Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 22:46:59 GMT

Are you using BizTalk 2002 or BizTalk 2004? Can you provide the xml file
and schema file? What receive adapter do you use?

Another thing to try is open it in a binary adapter and see if it contain
any BOM (Byte Order Mark)? If so, you may want to remove it and try again.

Thanks.

- Allen Zhang (MSFT)

--------------------

>>I have an XML file that that raises an 'There was no XML
>>start tag open.' error when it goes through the default
>>XML receive pipeline. I can validate the file which XML
>>Spy and it passes schema validation without problems, it
>>also opens in Internet Explorer.
>>
>>Any ideas what could be wrong with the file, other
>>receive functions I have will process other XML files but
>>I cannot get this one to work.

Relevant Pages

  • error msg "worker threaded, reported failure, class not regestered in biztalk
    ... I am just learning to use BizTalk to transfer xml file into EDI 835 xml ... SQL server 2003 and BizTalk Adapter for SQL ... The operation was: CoCreatedInstance(CLSID_SQLWorker the worker thread ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: How to publish message to MessageBoxDB from c# component
    ... > I want to send an xml file programmatically to the messagebox db from my ... >> Set up a receive port, use the adapter of you choice (for instance MSMQ ... >> You may also look at the submit direct sample in the SDK although I ... >> Yossi Dahan ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • How to make thousands of SP calls?
    ... I am receiving a XML file with a schema similar to the ... to execute a stored procedure passing the sic and desc as arguments to the ... adapter threw an Out-of-Memory exception). ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: How to publish message to MessageBoxDB from c# component
    ... Is there any WMI script which would take an xml file as input and publishes ... "Yossi Dahan" wrote: ... > the way to actually delivering the message depends on the adapter you chose ... > You may also look at the submit direct sample in the SDK although I ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Need help on Adapter Framework
    ... My recommendation would be to take one of the SDK sample adapters and debug ... When you have figured out how the sample adapter works you'll see that there ... to TIBCO, so take the sample adapter projects and start modifying them to ... > XML file is named CategorySchema.xml. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)