Re: Exclude Samba server (in AD for LDAP) from WSUS Computers

It's ok. I do that all the time.

Sometimes more, sometimes less, but often just as much as I should have.

<go>

-Larry

"gsporter" <gsporter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:28C48FFD-F4EA-4D80-947C-4E7116913D75@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry I was paying as much attention as I should have. Thanks for the reply.

"Larry Struckmeyer [SBS-MVP]" wrote:

This is the support group for an older version of SBS.

For SBS 2003, you will get more eyes, and hence better response, if you
post in:

microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs