Re: How to remove a client computer from the list of remote web workplace on SBS 2003
- From: "Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]" <mwport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2021 19:28:35 -0500
Create the following key in the registry: (String Value)
Then populate the list with computer names (separated by commas -
To configure advanced Remote Web Workplace settings
Restricting Remote Web Workplace
Inside the Remote Web Workplace - Part I
Remote Web Workplace (RWW) Part II - Controlling portal access
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]
<legionofsword@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am hosting a small business server 2003 in the office network. It
manages about 14 workstations. I setup a remote web workplace for
managers and staffs working from home via Internet. However, we do not
want all the computers are listed in the Remote Web Workplace page. We
just want some listed and others are hidden.
I think I can remove the client computer name in DNS (the sbs is also
the DC) for the sake of achieving this. But I am just wondering if
there is another better way to do this, because I am doubting that
doing that way may cause other issue in the network.
Does someone know how to remove a client computer from the list of
remote web workplace via correct way (like group policies etc)?
Please contact me on legionofsword@xxxxxxxxx if you would.
System Developer | Web Developer | IT Consultant
Sydney - Australia
- Prev by Date: How to remove a client computer from the list of remote web workplace on SBS 2003
- Next by Date: Exclude Samba server (in AD for LDAP) from WSUS Computers
- Previous by thread: How to remove a client computer from the list of remote web workplace on SBS 2003
- Next by thread: Exclude Samba server (in AD for LDAP) from WSUS Computers