- From: bw <bw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2021 06:04:00 -0800
Multihoming in General Small Business Topics | | Help
bw 11/12/2021 9:52 AM PST
Our company has two ISPs. (ISP A - ATX T-1 512 Bandwidth) (ISP B - DSL). I
would like to set them up for load balancing and backup. Our Exchange server
and VPN is configured with ISP A. ISP A also maintains our managed firewall.
We recieve Internet access through ISP A's router. ISP B we have just
contracted. I have tried to connecting it to a linksys router RV082 but the
systems seemed to get messed up and didn't understand what gateway to use.
My question is, can I take the ISP A Internet Connection and connect it to
SBS second network adapter. Then take the ISP B and connected it to
the RV082 for users to connect to our clients, and peruse the Internet. If
so is there anything special I need to do. We do have static IP’s from both
This is a short version of my configuration.
a. Two Nic’s
f. Web Based Application
2. Citrix server
3. Web Server
4. ISP A – ATX Partial T-1 (512 KB)
a. Isp Controlled Firewall
5. ISP B – Verizon DSL
6. RV082 Linksys Router
7. Managed switch
All help is appreciated.
PS: This is my third try to post this question. If this is not the correct
post please let me know where I should post it.
- Re: Two ISPs
- From: Larry Struckmeyer [SBS-MVP]
- Re: Two ISPs
- Prev by Date: Re: POP3 Gateway Mail Disappears After Download
- Next by Date: Re: Two ISPs
- Previous by thread: POP3 Gateway Mail Disappears After Download
- Next by thread: Re: Two ISPs