POP3 Gateway Mail Disappears After Download

Hi everyone,

Hi have this problem since last July, I try to resolve with method 1 or
method 2, of article id:274539.
Sometimes it works and sometimes no.
I have 50 mailboxes, and the problem occurs every week in any mailbox.
I don't no why or when it appends. I discover when a user call me and say I
don't receive mails in the last 2 or 3 days, is anything wrong?
My pop3 is SBS2000.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

  • Re: Multiple Email Domains
    ... When you connect to your Exchange server and send a message. ... It will always resolve to what even your primary SMTP address is. ... After setting up the mailboxes, you need to grant your default AD ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Exchange 2003: Send with multiple addresses
    ... When you connect to your Exchange server and send a message. ... It will always resolve to what even your primary SMTP address is. ... After setting up the mailboxes, you need to grant your default AD ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Multiple Email Domains
    ... When you connect to your Exchange server and send a message. ... > It will always resolve to what even your primary SMTP address is. ... After setting up the mailboxes, you need to grant your default AD ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • POP3 Gateway Mail Disappears After Download
    ... Hi have this problem since last July, I try to resolve with method 1 or ... I have 50 mailboxes, and the problem occurs every week in any mailbox. ... don't receive mails in the last 2 or 3 days, ... My pop3 is SBS2000. ...
  • Re: Resolving email address to Display Name
    ... I have an issue regarding resolving email addresses to diplay names on ... mailboxes that have recently been migrated to Exchange 2003 from ... wouldn't resolve this to the diplay name, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)