RE: SBS2003 Rebuild

Hi Max,

Thanks for posting here.

I notice that you have posted the same question in our
microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000 newsgroup, to which I have already
responded. Please check my answer there, and if you need any further
assistance on this particular issue please reply to me in that thread so I
can follow up with you. In the future, please don't cross-post the same
question in multiple newsgroups. This will help our engineers work on your
question more efficiently. Your understanding and cooperation is
appreciated.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Tom Che
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------
>From: "news.nildram.co.uk" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz
>Subject: SBS2003 Rebuild
>Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2021 17:21:04 +0100
>
>I'm rebuilding a clients SBS 2003 Premium server this week which is pre
SP1.
>I do not have the SP1 cd which includes ISA 2004. Could I use my Action
Pack
>CD's, with the clients Product Key of course, to install SBS 2003 SP1 and
>ISA 2004?
>
>I can't find anything that says no!
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Max

  • RE: Can I block user from installing the .NET Framework
    ... microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy newsgroup, to which my colleague ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • RE: Object crypt32LogoffEvent, EventID 560
    ... microsoft.public.win2000.general newsgroup, ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... >Thread-Topic: Object crypt32LogoffEvent, EventID 560 ...
  • Re: user templates are marked with Red "X"
    ... I am always happy to be of further assistance. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... They are also disabled on my installations without SP1, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: atl.dll
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: mirgation?
    ... newsgroup, to which Danny has already responded. ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...