Solution: KB284136

Found it after posting the question: KB284136. The new mailbox isn't
actually created until a message is received by that user or until the user
tries to opent the mailbox.

GaryK

"Gary Karasik" <gkarasik@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> In the POP3 Connector manager "Troubleshooting" tap, there's a note that
> says,
>
> Messages in Failed Mail folder 4
>
> Where is this "Failed Mail folder?" I looked in the Bad Mail folder, and
> it's empty.
>
> GaryK

  • RE: IMAP and Password problems in Exchange 2003
    ... the issue disappears for the mailbox, you can import the mailbox content ... Does the issue happen to all IMAP application such as your third party ... If you can use Outlook Express to login mailbox by IMAP, ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.connectivity)
  • Re: Exch/Outlook 2003 Delegates
    ... Please first try the new profile and outlook safe mode to trouble shoot the ... you may test the problematic account on another workstation. ... If the issue can be reproduced, the isssue is related to the mailbox. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • RE: Auto Delete Policy Anyone?
    ... I agree with Marc and Jim that you can implement the policy by Mailbox ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • RE: Cant add users under account Security tab!
    ... The account you used to grant permission has proper right. ... The source mailbox and the target user are normal users. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • RE: OWA: no items to be displayed
    ... users (managers) who can access almost every mailbox." ... You mentioned "almost every mailbox", ... Do you mean that you share these clients' mailboxes to Managers? ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)