Re: Windows SBS 2003

I am trying to resolve the problem according to the
resolution given on the
site "http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=841188"; but when
i access the server through remote desktop and double
click on the remote operators "Access is denied" error
occured. I am unable to remove/delete/configure the
administrator account through remote desktop.

Pls resolve.

logon
>interactively" error message when you try to log on to a
computer that
>is running Windows Small Business Server 2003 by using
an Administrator

wrote in message
>>I have windows sbs 2003 installed on HP proliant server.
>> Today when i am login on this server by "administrator"
>> user it says "The local policy of this system does not
>> permit you to logon interactively" but when i access
the
>> same server through remote desktop by "administrator"
user
>> it is working fine.
>>
>> Pls advise how to resolve this.
>>

>.

  • RE: Cannot Connect via remote desktop
    ... please ensure the domain name vpn.XXX.co.uk resolve to the ... As you want to connect the SBS via VPN, I suggest you also perform the ... select Disable Routing and Remote ... You have to rerun the CEICW to make sure your SBS 2003 server have right ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: two subnets on my sbs server
    ... The client computer is attached to a router that also provides DHCP ... Server settings, so when I updated the lmhost file on the ... What the language version of your SBS server is? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Sharepoint and SBS2003 SP1
    ... If your companyweb can work well, this would be a known issue in SBS server ... To resolve the issue, please refer to the following knowledge based ... their SharePoint site could fail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Unable to reconnect other second server to SBS
    ... Small Business Server 2003-based computer ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... Your SBS server is not generating reports any more. ... |> here after we resolve the first issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: ICMP error when trying to access OWA on SBS 2003 Premium
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | OK here's what is set up on our SBS 2003 Premium server now and is ... | trying to resolve the name. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)