Re: Windows SBS 2003

See:
"The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon
interactively" error message when you try to log on to a computer that
is running Windows Small Business Server 2003 by using an Administrator
account
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=841188

Please note the SBS 2003 newsgroup is:
SBS 2003 : microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
News Server : news.microsoft.com

--
Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}
CI Information Technology

"Amit Mangla" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have windows sbs 2003 installed on HP proliant server.
> Today when i am login on this server by "administrator"
> user it says "The local policy of this system does not
> permit you to logon interactively" but when i access the
> same server through remote desktop by "administrator" user
> it is working fine.
>
> Pls advise how to resolve this.

  • Re: Cannot logon to server
    ... You try to logon the server, you get "The local policy does not permit ... Double-click the Local Policy branch to expand it, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively
    ... Remote desktop connection "The local policy of this system does not permit ... logon to client workstation remotely, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Unable to login to SBS Server
    ... As this company had no backup device we purchased & shut the server down ... "the local policy of this system does not allow you to logon interactively" ... "Logon Failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at ... I guess this is because the administrator cannot log on so I then checked ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: RDP thru VPN
    ... Generally the error "local policy of system does not permit you to logon ... Adding members to this group allows a logon to the TS. ... > the ISA Server) ...
  • Re: HELP - XP Lockout!
    ... You receive the 'The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively'? ... Access is Denied" Error Message When You Try to Open a Folder ...