Windows SBS 2003

I have windows sbs 2003 installed on HP proliant server.
Today when i am login on this server by "administrator"
user it says "The local policy of this system does not
permit you to logon interactively" but when i access the
same server through remote desktop by "administrator" user
it is working fine.

Pls advise how to resolve this.

  • Re: Is there malware on my Server?
    ... be exposing to the internet some means of authenticating to the server. ... Anonymous Access is checked and the login uses the ... Integrated Windows Authentication is checked. ... Administrador indicates hack attempts to log on with the Administrator ...
  • Re: SBS Hangs for 4 plus hours
    ... offending file and rename - then restart the server - that service could not ... So when you can, please reboot the server and, when it ... > comes back up to a login prompt, ... > you look at what they're running under, it's Administrator (in other words, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OWA
    ... by editing the properties of these users from exchange server ADUC console, ... prompt for all accounts except administrator. ... And I have tried the domain\user login and it does not work. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: SBS Hangs for 4 plus hours
    ... Currently when you log in as administrator, ... I'm trying to figure out if this is an admin login problem or a server ... So when you can, please reboot the server and, when it ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Remote Access Confusion
    ... I was finally able to get into the Administrator login from the Server. ... I am trying to enable remote access for my ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)