Re: Windows 95 as Parallel Print Servers

Is there any particular model to purchase or avoid?

Thank you in advance.

--

Regards,

Allan C
"Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]" <sbradcpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message news:OIgdKiwRFHA.3296@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Get tcp/ip boxes [print server boxes] and upgrade those. Kill off the
> Win95s.
>
> Allan C wrote:
> > A client will be migrating from SBS 4.5a to SBS 2003.
> > They still have 3 * Windows 95 computers that are used as print servers
with
> > 1 parallel printer connected to each.
> > Will this configuration work with SBS 2003?
> > If not, which print servers are recommended?
> >
> > TIA.
> >

> --
> An open letter to the Security Community::
> http://msmvps.com/bradley/archive/2004/12/12/23540.aspx

  • Re: Those Who Cant, Consult
    ... It helps you avoid looking like an incompetent crony. ... Allan ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Which is the best car Sat Nav System in UK?
    ... Allan ... >and what ones are the ones to avoid? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Which is the best car Sat Nav System in UK?
    ... Allan ... >and what ones are the ones to avoid? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Redundant icon in Programs
    ... many thanks for the tip Allan. ... Regards ... Dan ... >> the programs group that I want to get rid of but am unable to delete it. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: OEM Versions
    ... Allan wrote: ... > inserting the XP CD and go into recovery console. ... You need to thoroughly research your purchases and decide what you require ... and your purchase is less than you expected, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)