Stop error 0xD1 -- tape and SCSI
- From: "David Knudsen" <dk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2021 21:53:08 +0200
We want to use ntbackup and a SCSI connected tape drive, but keep
getting stop errors.
SBS2003 and an Exabyte VXA-2 packet tape drive. The tape drive worked
fine with ntbackup on our previous server, SBS2000.
The stop errors do mention storport.sys, so that seems the likely
However, I found no less than three different hotfixes that may apply to
the situation. How do I chose between them?
An updated Storport storage driver (version 5.2.3790.139) is available
for Windows Server 2003
Computer Stops Responding with "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" Stop
Error If CD-ROM Drive or Tape Device Is Connected to SCSI Controller
Computer stops responding with "Stop 0x000000D1
Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error message
Thank you for any hints or pointers,
Technomedics Norge AS
- Prev by Date: Re: Trojan
- Next by Date: Re: Problem with delay before the login prompt after sbs2003 upgrade
- Previous by thread: Trojan
- Next by thread: SBS 2003 No Internet