Re: email and internet connection wizard failing

Russ,

Delete the icwlog.txt file and then run CEICW again. This will create a
"clean" log file with the error(s). Then post the log file.

Also, could you post an ipconfig/all of the server.

And you may want to post to the SBS 2003 newsgroup:
microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

--
Merv Porter [SBS MVP]
===================================
"Russell" <Russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi
> I am running an sbs2003 server.
> the eicw is failing. It is failing on the network configuration section.
> After looking in the logs in program files\ small business server\ support
> It
> appears to be when the system is trying to add the routers ip address to
> the
> intranet table.
>
> any ideas on how to fix this.
>
> cheer russ

  • Re: Reinstalling Exchange to a new 2000 installation
    ... CLEAR OUT the database and log file directories. ... file in the directory it did not come along with the restore. ... >restore the databases and start them up on this server. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.win2000)
  • Re: Excessive amount of log files
    ... Based on that information I would say that your server is doing fine. ... 5mb attachment that will be 40Mb of transaction logs right there. ... an Exchange server will also cause transactions to be recorded. ... What we look for in high log file growth situation is large numbers of log ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • Re: Dupator.Swen.A.worm Help
    ... Why not try one of the free online virus scans? ... > I am running Small Business Server 2003. ... > on the OS partition of the machine had grown to be around ... The log file was located ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cant connect to the 2003 dc
    ... Mark, have you tried ... please help me verify if the server is running Citrix Metaframe. ... When the users logon to the domain, do you receive any error messages? ... Also please send me an event log file on the client computer that is ...
  • RE: SBS 2003 Service Pack 1 Activesync error
    ... error when you perform Server ActiveSync on the SBS 2003 SP1 Server. ... Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 Release Notes ... 817379 Exchange ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile Access errors occur when SSL ... The log file gets cleared at the beginning of a sync session. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)