Problems with Exchange Activesync

Hello,

A person in our company recently purchased a Palm Treo 650 and I have been
trying to get it to sync email with Exchange Activesync on our SBS 2003
server with no luck. I keep getting "(0006) HTTP 1.1 500 Server Error". I
have followed the instructions in KB817379 and still it is not working. Is
there something peculiar to SBS that is preventing this from happening?

Thanks,

Glynn

  • Re: hand helds & Outlook Mobile Access
    ... your PDA will work just like a Blackberry (ActiveSync can use a "silent" SMS ... Javier [SBS MVP] ... >> AFAIK-> OMA works with Blackberries, Palms, etc. ... Exchange ActiveSync only works with "Pocket" Outlook (this enables ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Deleted "Default Web" in IIS, uh oh
    ... Outlook Web Access, Exchange ActiveSync, and Outlook Mobile Access services ... Les Connor [SBS Community Member - SBS MVP] ... MSR Consulting SBS Support - support msrportal.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • ISA 2000 & Treo 650 EAS
    ... SBS Premium. ... I have a larger client that has ISA 2004, ... ever with Exchange ActiveSync, so to me the server settings are correct. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Premium Edition & Treo 650