Telnet Port 25

HI
we have several SBS 2003 servers and in all instance's we can telnet to port
25 from any Lan workstation but on none of the servers will it telnet to
their own port 25 it is as if the port was none responceive.
Can anyone suggest where to look to rectify this.

Thanks in advance

Keith

  • Re: Problem with Mail
    ... and I can't get Mail to connect to anything either inside or outside the corporate firewall. ... I can telnet to port 110 of any of the given POP servers and that all ... Anyone seen anytihng like this before or have any suggestions (other than reading my mail via telnet)? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Telnet Port 25
    ... > we have several SBS 2003 servers and in all instance's we can telnet to ... > 25 from any Lan workstation but on none of the servers will it telnet to ... > their own port 25 it is as if the port was none responceive. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Switching SMTP "on"
    ... > Problem is that although I can telnet to port 25 on BOTH servers from ... > that port) I CANNOT telnet to the server using port 25 from outside on ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Cable modems and NAT
    ... Please do not toppost. ... he did a telnet to IP servers on port 53 and that worked. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Cant find a Global Catalog server
    ... Telnet the dc holding the GC role on port 3268. ... If it does, but other servers still cannot find it, you might have a ...