Windows XP Home

Installed the firewall client on a Windows XP Home machine
and not the computer is stuck in a reboot loop.
I can not get it to stop. Help please.

  • Windows XP Home
    ... >Installed the firewall client on a Windows XP Home machine ... >and not the computer is stuck in a reboot loop. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • RE: Password never set - locked out of Windows XP Home
    ... Ran fixboot last night, and although the system said it had fixed the boot ... I am still stuck in the redundant loop of getting to a pop-up login ... only to not have it shutdown but instead pop back up with the same login box. ... my Windows XP Home system worked great. ...
  • Re: Is there a spray for Frozen Stuck things?
    ... push-pull start switch on my tractor is stuck. ... aluminum barn windows that are frozen in their tracks, ... If you're the same guy who recommended putting STP in a car lock, ... I could see using this stuff on my switch, and maybe the window too, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Is there a spray for Frozen Stuck things?
    ... push-pull start switch on my tractor is stuck. ... aluminum barn windows that are frozen in their tracks, ... STP is good at keeping switches, locks etc from freezing BUT you have to ... I could see using this stuff on my switch, and maybe the window too, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: try this
    ... A Deadhead from EggHead stuck in the past ... Windows Resume Loader. ... Simon,My suggestion did not include making any changes via your BIOS. ...