Re: Problem send all outgoing mail.

On my NT4.5 SBS one reason is if Microsoft Mail Transfer Agent service isn't
started.

"Barry McConomy" <smile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have setup a Windows 2003 SBS (Premium) and I am using MS Exchange for
> mail.
>
> I am having a problem send all outgoing mail.
>
> I run the ICW and set my ISP SMTP server, I also set "Forward All Mail To
> Un-Resolved Recipients to Host" again to my ISP SMTP server.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated
>
> PS: Can't find any errors in the Event Logs.
>
> Regards
> Barry.

  • Re: Remote Access Wizard
    ... SecureNat/Nat and Outlook clients not working after installing Windows ... Service Pack 2 in SBS 2003 Premium ... you might want to uninstall Windows 2003 SP2: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How to connect a Vista Client to the domain?
    ... Not sure if you are using Std or Premium ... Send via Windows Mail on Vista Ultimate connected to SBS 2003 R2 ... because it resides on the SBS server intranet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS2K3 R2 or wait for SBS2K8 ?
    ... Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] ... Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 to Windows Small Business Server 2008, a manual migration will be required. ... Premium" or "SBS2K8 Premium". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: 3 quick question
    ... susan, the windows 2003 is not the one in the sbs, and the sql is not the one ... > Is this the windows server OS inside the SBS? ... > If this is the SQL from the premium ..can't do this either. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ceicw wont load and no messages in event log
    ... From your description I know you do not find "Reinstall" option in the ... "Component Selection" page of SBS 2003 integrated setup wizard. ... this behavior occurs if you upgrade Windows SBS 2003 to Windows ... Business Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 setup process ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)