Re: SBS 2003 Standard Client Internat Access

Hi Mike,

FYI: the SBS 2003 newsgroup is microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Post the ipconfig/all from the server and a client.

--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP
One of the Magical M&M's

"Mikev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> I have a new SBS 2003 Standard installation connected to
> the internet via a Direct Broadband connection. I have
> configured internet and email using the wizard. However
> no internal clients can access the internet. Any help
> getting this to work will be greatly appreciated.

  • RE: Error.htm when using connectcomputer
    ... On the SBS server, run Set Up Computer Wizard to create all the remote ... Under Client Applications, uncheck everything except ... Start Internet Explorer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Remote connectivity problems
    ... SBS can not add a client computer to domain using CEICW. ... Do you mean the laptop client can not access internet web sites after it is ... | Thread-Topic: Remote connectivity problems ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: VPN Connects But Connect Ping Clients or Server
    ... internal client from external VPN client. ... contact Microsoft Product Support ... 825763 How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: client internet failure
    ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... Please try to rerun Internet Connection Wizard to see how thing goes. ... Resolution requests to the ISP's DNS Server. ... please check the IE settings on client computers: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: ISA 2004/RWW error
    ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... the problem is that the users can access RWW successfully ... if they try to connect to client computer by using ... Tools, Internet Options, then click on the Privacy tab, remove the check ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)