Problem send all outgoing mail.

Hi

I have setup a Windows 2003 SBS (Premium) and I am using MS Exchange for
mail.

I am having a problem send all outgoing mail.

I run the ICW and set my ISP SMTP server, I also set "Forward All Mail To
Un-Resolved Recipients to Host" again to my ISP SMTP server.

Any advice would be appreciated

PS: Can't find any errors in the Event Logs.

Regards
Barry.

  • Re: Need suggestions on how to best setup Exchange environment
    ... I have to setup Exchange 2003 in an SBS2003R2 environment to send mail between two SBS boxes. ... My thought is that on the 'Messages' tab under the properties of the smtp server for each location, I can use the ISP SMTP server address in 'Forward all mail with unresolved recipients to host'. ... If that second smtp server cannot deliver the mail, then the secondary server will issue the NDR. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: SBS 2003
    ... In the Exchange System Manager go to Recipient Policies and then right click ... > My server is on the internet using my ISP smtp server as smart host. ... > I am retreiving email from several POP3 accounts and redirect them to ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • Re: using a different smtp server
    ... > send there emails using ISP smtp server instead of exchange 2003 smtp? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • X400 addresses
    ... A laptop is part of a windows 2000 domain and uses ... Exchange 2000 when in the office. ... this laptop dials up to an internet provider and uses ... mail from outside (using ISP SMTP server) the mail is not ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)