Re: Setting up an Intranet Site

Host it on the server at:
Systemdrive\Inetpub\Intranet

Have you looked at the Sharepoint Companyweb that comes with SBS 2003 -
The Upgrade would pay for itself in time and functionality in building
your own alone.

--
Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}
CI Information Technology

"Al" <aadfvadvd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I want to have a basic Intranet site (created using Frontpage) that all
>users will then have as the homepage of their browser. However I can;t
>work out where the intranet site will be located & if there are any
>issues to making the space (on the server I assume) capable of handling
>a FP site. (SBS2000)

  • Re: Setting up an Intranet Site
    ... on new HD's (so could revert to the old drives if new instal is tricky!) but ... > Melbourne SBS Users Group ... >>work out where the intranet site will be located & if there are any issues ... >>to making the space (on the server I assume) capable of handling a FP ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Dogs Breakfast, disaster, or just me over-reacting?
    ... Melbourne SBS Users Group ... > install the program to C:\Program Files\Exchsrv and move the databases ... There is an OEM Pre-installation directory for Server 2003 on ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Changing Intranet Site
    ... You'll need to create records in the SBS DNS server to point to this site ... Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed ... I am currently running SBS 2003 SP2. ... Currently the idea is that the Intranet site is hosted from another ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Changing Intranet Site
    ... You'll need to create records in the SBS DNS server to point to this site ... Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed ... I am currently running SBS 2003 SP2. ... Currently the idea is that the Intranet site is hosted from another ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Cannot access companyweb
    ... to migrate from SBS 2003 to SBS2003, in this period, you can't achieve this ... 825763 How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server ... By this method, you need to manually restore Exchange data, SharePoint ... Another way is to create a local profile, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)