Setting up an Intranet Site

I want to have a basic Intranet site (created using Frontpage) that all
users will then have as the homepage of their browser. However I can;t work
out where the intranet site will be located & if there are any issues to
making the space (on the server I assume) capable of handling a FP site.
(SBS2000)

  • Re: Browser is Redirected to Poker Websites
    ... them would have resolved my issue, so I posted my HijackThis log to the Aumha ... Windows Defender and/or Spybot Search & Destroy to remove it. ... section, uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions", click Apply, click ... I thought my IIS webserver that is hosting the intranet site had ...
  • NT Authentication for browser session - Problem
    ... I've developed an intranet site and in that site some of the web pages ... The password protection is based on Windows NT ... browser windows. ...
  • How to exicute WSH Scripts through Browser
    ... We are planing create intranet site for Admin activities. ... Can any one let me know the procedure to run the WSH Scripts through browser ...
  • Re: XP Pro, IIS and password
    ... refer ... Intranet site is identified as an Internet site when you use an FQDN or an ... > into the browser, I view a page that says the server is running, visitors ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Web content on Desktop
    ... AFAIK, you will need to have them open either in another browser, or not ... Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... > workstations to display our intranet site on the desktop to keep things ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)